BodyPulse Ultra User Guide
Bodypulse ultra OVERVIEW
BodyPulse Ultra embodies the most cutting-edge wellness technologies within the percussion landscape, offering to every Bodylancer only the best.
No matter the type of percussion that you aim to benefit from, BodyPulse Ultra is here to boost your recovery routine. Its four heads - ultra-soft, fork, thumb and bullet - are tailor-made to hit, and heal, your body in a unique way.
We strongly believe that everyone's body is different, enriched by unique peculiarities. For this reason, we designed BodyPulse Ultra to be one of the most flexible massaging percussion devices on the market
As well as every Bodylance device, portability, efficiency and democratization are the three pillars at the foundation of this percussion device. Everyone can easily use and benefit from BodyPulse Ultra in a snap of finger, no matter the knowledge you have in the fitness and welness worlds. BodyPulse Ultra is intended to enhance natural healing processes, by decreasing muscle soreness & fatigue, release tension & knots, speeding up recovery, release pain and increase mobility & range of motion
Getting to know your device
HOW TO USE
1. Select the desired percussion heads among the four available: ultra-soft, fork, thumb and bullet
2. Turn ON BodyPulse Ultra, pressing the power button
3. Select the desired percussion intensity with the control panel. Soft press the power button until you reach the desired speed among the 5 available. When the speed reaches level 5, short press again to return to level 1
4. Once finished the treatment, turn off your BodyPulse Ultra holding the power button for few seconds. We suggest a treatment time of c. 5 - 10 minutes for beginners, to then gradually extend it over time to c. 15 - 20 minutes
Ball: An ultra-gentle option for particularly sensitive or sore areas. Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups
Fork: Two prolonged heads for smaller and slimmer muscles. Perfect for neck, spine, feet and achilles tendons. Ideal also for calves, forearms, biceps and ankle
Flat: Perfect for a full-body massage and ideal for flat muscle groups that need a deeper treatment. Use it on your chest, quads and hamstrings
Bullet: Trigger point head ideal for pinpointing specific areas of your feets or around joints. Great also for traps, shoulders and other complex muscle groups
BodyCup Pro - Best Practices
Every BodyPulse Ultra includes a USB-C to USB-A cable. To charge your device Plug your smart device into any standard USB adapter. Do not try to use the device while charging and If you are using a charger from a third-party, ensure that it is from a certified manufacturer and has not suffered any structural damage.
Cleaning your BodyPulse Ultra is pretty easy, however here are some suggestions that will help you keeping your device at its best.
1. Before starting cleaning your smart device, ensure that your BodyPulse Ultra is off
2. Use your preferred disinfectant wipes to sanitize your smart device. We recommend non-alcohol-based solutions
3. Do not use hard brush or any other scratchy cloth to wipe your device
4. Finally, dry your smart device with a non-abrasive, lint-free cloth.
- Do not submerge BodyPulse Ultra in liquids
- Do not try to disassemble the device - If your BodyPulse Ultra stop working, please contact the assistance
- Unplug BodyPulse Ultra after charging or prior to use
- Do not use it directly on a hard surface
- Do not store it in places vulnerable to vibrations and impacts, direct sunlight, hot and humid areas, places with liquids, strong electromagnetic spots and areas accessible to children
- This is not a toy, fragile individuals should be accompanied by an another person when using any percussion device
Please do not use the BodyPulse Ultra without first obtaining approval from your doctor if any of the following apply: Pregnancy, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent joint replacements or IUD’s, metal pins or plates or any concerns about your physical health.Again, frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any suction device. These contra-indications do not mean that you are not able to use a BodyPulse Ultra or exercise device, but we do advise you to consult a doctor first